Tuesday, April 20, 2010

ELDERLY GAY COUPLE KEPT APART, ROBBED BY COUNTY OFFICIALS

"All you need to do is be sure you have all the legal documents in order. . .etc". to protect yourselves as gay couples where same sex relationships are not honored and respected.

BULLSHIT!

Read the atrocities committed against these senior gays. Then BE SURE you at least have the legally signed documents they may require and be sure you have someone with enough hutzpah to see these are enforced.

Read and weep. . .then get pissed as hell!

justin

http://bayarea.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/04/20/suit-charges-elderly-gay-couple-was-forced-apart/?hp

2 comments:

  1. I saw this awhile ago, it is simply a travesty! Why, how, could anyone allow this to happen whether or not the old boys had signed documents. Anyone with half a brain, and even a little compation, would know their situation. Stupidity makes me weep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JACK. . . I am sorry I have been lax and didnt get to approve your two June 9 posts. Approved but only one got posted here.

    I apologize.

    I hope you and others will post more and we can get this off the ground.

    Thanks,

    justin

    ReplyDelete